Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Movie Review: City Hall

I put a link on the Egg and I and now for some weird reason I cannot edit the post. I'm going to try a different tactic with this one and see if it works better.


Deputy Mayor John Cusack investigates the shooting of a child and finds layers of corruption and back room deal making. Al Pacino plays the mayor who looks the other way. Though the mayor wishes to portray an image of a man of the people, he ends up just being as selfish as the politicians he rails against.

The quality acting hed my interesting when the story meandered all over the road. As a thriller, you knew way too much way too early.

Big fan of the above actors? Go online and hold the movie from Coquille or look in North Bend for the DVD.

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0115907/

Buy the DVD from Amazon
City Hall

No comments: