Saturday, July 19, 2008


OMG Okay, so I'm a liberal and all that but man the stupidity of this plot and the bad acting almost made this funny. First, mysteriously the sky starts killing people because of the depleted ozone hole forming near Los Angeles. Nobody told me the sky would make you dizzy and disoriented.

I think John Corbett is a cutie and a half. Too bad he did this just for the check. I've seen more emotion from my lawn elf. Bradley Whitford faired no better. Lets just say no one ever expects much from science fiction TV mainstays like Ben Browder or John Billingsley.

I figure the library got this as a gift. I sure hope they didn't spend anything for this turkey. Up for a laugh? Look in Bandon for the DVD.

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0171746/

Buy the DVD from Amazon
Countdown: The Sky's on Fire

No comments: