Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Movie Review: Charlie's Angles 1 and 2


Lucy Liu can't bake. It amused me that the girls called what she made "Chinese fighting muffins, " but the story bit so badly after that, I just sat and thought about something else. Why women who are powerful and smart have to do stuff for men is beyond me. These girls swoon over a guy they've never met and cry when they get dissed.

The plot reminds me of an episode of the series i.e. forgettable drivel. So many more options for action adventure. Pick something less sexist and whiny.

Library: Bandon, Dora, Powers and Coos Bay

IMDB http://imdb.com/title/tt0160127/


Again we have Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, and Lucy Liu as a trio of detective kick ass beauties who solve crime for a mysterious boss man. Could we get any more offensive than them "under cover" dancing around slapping their ass. Please gag me.

Oh yea, there's a plot that who cares. I didn't. I just skimmed through it. I wanted to full throttle these girls and the writer of this piece of trash.

Call me lazy, the first one might be ok here and there, but #2 definitely is a dog. I decided to just do one review post and call them both soso.

Library: Myrtle Point

IMDB http://imdb.com/title/tt0305357/
.

No comments: