Saturday, April 12, 2008

Mockumentary Review: Chalk


This film might appeal to someone. I knew they were kidding around about awful beginner teachers, but I just didn't relate. Maybe if the characters felt real and then funny stuff happened in the course of the reality. I just kept thinking, so what.

I think we all could come up with stories of bad or stupid teachers. They don't have to be at the beginning of their career to corrupt young minds. Suprise, I was a strange kid. (no really) I got together with my friend Amy in World Lit class and sang Tom Lehrer's Oedipus Rex in front of the whole class. I made holiday cards for my teachers at the same time we were reading Sir Gawain and the Green Knight. So I gave that teacher two cards, One with a green faced angel. (one real one too, I just thought the green one was funny)

My high school antics are way funnier than this lame mocumentary. Wanna see some torturous teaching? Look in Bandon.

IMDB http://imdb.com/title/tt0758738/
.

No comments: