Sunday, March 9, 2008

Movie Review:


Many aspects of this film offend me. Lets start with the title. The whole sexual politics angle betrayed the true plot of unrequited love. I don't enjoy frat boy antics either. I despise guys like the lead played by Jerry O'Connell. He responded to an ultimatum of commit or end it by playing the field to see what's out there. Gag.

Reading over the above I contemplated changing my rating, but well I try and reserve dogs for films I REALLY can't stand. This could have been alright with another rewrite and some casting changes. Oh and his friend freaking out after he supposedly slept with a man, we're supposed to care why? The character was an ass, his over-reactions were stupid and offensive.

Bandon has a copy of this DVD.

IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218864/
.

No comments: