Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Movie Review: 1408


Generally I'm not a fan of horror flicks. Maybe if I were, this would get a better rating. Well, no. Lots of things were unclear.

A guy who debunks paranormal hotels checks into a fabled room at the Dolphin Hotel. Most of the film features John Cusack alone on screen. I do like him so that was pleasant enough. We're never quite sure if it's real or just all in his head. I tend to like that. I bought it all and jumped out of my seat and hid my face throughout.

I was fairly convinced the main character had scared himself until a twist happened at the end. I will leave that to you to sort through should you be willing to be scared. It's based on a Stephen King story. Dora and myrtle Point have the DVD.

IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0450385/
.

No comments: