Thursday, April 30, 2009

No Review Today

I'll do reviews tomorrow.

I watched a gem the other day from the writer/director of one of my fav films called The Station Agent. Sadly, not in the library collection. This film, The Visitor, just happened to be on the new shelf for Murry to find. What is this guy's thing for "the" titles? ;)

Thanks for your patience.

Hey, while I'm posting, I wanted to make a couple comments about the Library and this blog. I notice how crowded the library is lately. I guess the economy is forcing people to find free stuff to do. Whenever I talk to some internet folks, I hear stories about how bad their libraries are. We should be happy and celebrate how great Coos County treats us.

If you're within the county, please join the sterring committee. The link is on the left side of the library website.

Ok, now a few words about he blog. I LOVE comments. Please feel free to comment about any film or let me know if anything is in error. I'm just one person and another set of eyes always helps. Plus, in case I haven't mentioned it lately, I don't see well so sometimes i'll miss something visually.

I include links for both Amazon and Internet Movie Database in every new post. Truly, if you want to buy a film, please feel free to use the link. Though my main purpose is all the interesting data and comments Amazon adds. I have a handful of films I'd like to get for the library. Say for instance The Station Agent. I should make a list and if anyone has copies, they could send them to me and we could donate them for everyone to enjoy.

That's all I have to say for today. Comments welcome!

No comments: