Monday, April 27, 2009

Movie Review: Eddie Izzard: Definite Article


This featured Eddie at his best doing stand up. I find it interesting that he gets himself off on some tangent and has to think back to where he was so he can continue his routine. Messing up makes him even funnier. I like how it humanizes him.

Lets face it, the guy is a bit of a freak. You gotta like him, which I do. Apparently there's a way to bleep out all the swearing. That might be a funny thing to watch, but I didn't try it out. Maybe it's even funnier that way, I dunno.

He appears on stage in front of a giant book, and I don't know what's said on the pages because of my sight. If someone knows, I'd be delighted to learn.

Bandon has the only copy of this comedy special. If you're new to him, Try Circle first. I found that better than this or Dress to Kill. Though he's more famous for Dress to Kill.

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116066/

Buy this DVD from Amazon: Definite Article

No comments: