Sunday, May 4, 2008

Movie Review: Kiss Kiss Bang Bang


My friend recommended I see this film because she LOVED the voice over dialog. I hated that and then I got up and walked away while watching it. I got online and probably should have begun this review then and there. That was like 10 days ago and I had to think seriously of what so offended me.

I turned away when the Robert Downey Jr. character starts insulting girls for their damage. I couldn't take another minute of the stupid plot.

A criminal turned actor wanna be gets involved with a detective and a girl and stumbles into a murder plot. The convolutions go forth from there, but you're on your own with trying to figure them out.

No skin off my nose if you like this offensive DVD. It's in Bandon.

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0373469/
.

No comments: