Friday, May 23, 2008

Movie Review: Clueless


Ok, so I am this film because I missed getting this written yesterday. My bad. ;) I'll write another review tonight. Honest.

Now to the film. I just loved Alicia Silverstone as the seemingly ditz Cher. In truth, She's quite clever and smart, but she found her social niche as little miss clueless. It's easy to get around in her world if people think she's dumb.

There's way more than meets the projected audience's eye. Teens will enjoy it but I think so will adults. It's about how we interact as social beings.

Spend a couple hours with Cher and see if she can make you laugh. They even made a TV series, but I don't think it was very good. Check out the VHS of this film in North Bend or Coos Bay and check Lakeside for the special edition DVD.

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112697/

Buy it on Amazon!

Clueless (Special Whatever! Edition)
.

No comments: