Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Comedy DVD Review: Eddie Izzard:Circle


Be WARNED, Eddie Izzard is NOT for everyone. I love his irreverent take on life and his in your face cross dressing ways. It's a bit weird, I've seen him on many talk shows and he mutters and mumbles his way through. Give him an hour with a microphone and he's a star. I guess he needs time to polish his act and he just doesn't plan his chats with late night comics.

He makes jokes about all those things they say never to talk about. Politics and religion for starters. And there's loads of cussing. Where appropriate that doesn't' bother me, but this is not for kiddies.

Real man comedy from a real man. Do gander at the bonus features and you'll see what I mean about his mumbling.

Check out this DVD from Bandon.

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0342317/
.
Buy it on Amazon
Eddie Izzard - Circle

No comments: