Saturday, May 24, 2008

Movie Review: Closer


This love quadrangle staring Natalie Portman, Jude Law, Julia Roberts and Clive Owen reminds me how messed up some relationships get. Portman outdid herself. I mistook her for someone I didn't know.

Though the performances held some quality, I just didn't care about the lives of these characters. Everyone cheated and acted like dogs. They pretended not to here adn there but in the end, every one of them made a mess of their love life.

I despise self delusion perpetuated as "love." If you want to be with someone else, break up with the person you're with now. If you cannot, and you don't have an understanding, you're a jerk. These people are jerks.

The only reason to get it is if you like these actors and you just want to see them. Look in Dora and Bandon for the DVD.

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376541/

Buy it on Amazon

Closer (Superbit Edition)
.

No comments: