Thursday, November 20, 2008

Double Dog Day


Nick Nolte and Jacqueline Bisset star as a couple who dives into the ocean and finds a shipwreck. Some drug smugglers intimidate them after they find some drug vials during their treasure hunt.

I've seen more entertaining underwater scenes from TV shows. What's the fun of lookin at a pretty woman in a wet suit? Nolte and Bisset failed to convince me they really gave a crap about what they were doing. I yawned and hit fast forward. Look for Robert Shaw, the fisherman from the film Jaws.

North Bend or Bandon has the DVD. Look in Coos Bay or Coquille for the VHS tape.

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075925/

Check out Amazon for additional information:
The Deep


Gotta love confident Samuel L. Jackson gettin ate pretty early in the film. Ok, so these lame scientist guys enlarge the brains of these sharks, right. So the sharks have bigger brains, right. So we're penning up huge big brained sharks... WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG????

I'm told by my horny net geek friends that Saffron Burrows is hot. Maybe that means something to guys, but not to me. This really lame horror film has scary bits, but as I've said time and again, I don't like horror. Jackson's departure did make me stop and laugh. He's all confidently speechafyin and suddenly a shark leaps forward and chomps him whole. Memo: don't show confidence to brainy sharks.

Find this DVD in Dora or Bandon.

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0149261/

Buy this doggie DVD from Amazon:
Deep Blue Sea

No comments: