Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Dreams for 2008

1. Blog flyers to all the library branches.
2. Guest reviewers a few times a month.
3. More comments and interaction with all you lovely lurking readers.

The Coos County Library System changed over to a new password based login and it's been causing some problems. I used to be able to select movies alphabetical, which was totally interesting because I'd run across some amazing films I hadn't heard anything about. I was just holding anything that piqued my interest. I am sure soon they'll get it back in order. In the mean time, I might be selecting movies a lot more randomly. I still have a list of about 20 that I haven't yet reviewed.

Later today I'll post a list of all the movies I reviewed in 2007. Have a great new year!

OiVey

No comments: