Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Suggestions.

I didn't realize I needed to change the setting to allow people to comment without signing in. Now that I have done that, please feel free to comment as outlined below.

I'll do a review later today, but this post is about your thoughts so far. Are there movies you'd like to get an opinion on? Do you want to know more about the Library?

The best first stop for Coos County Library information is their website at:

http://www.cooslibraries.org/

I know there are some people out there lurking. Drop in a comment, let me know what you are up to. I haven't advertised this anywhere yet. I'm going to wait until I have about 15 reviews, then print up some fliers to leave at the libraries and put it in some search engines. Hope to hear from you.

OiVey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! No more signing in! Good work! I'll keep reading. I would find it helpful to have links to the movie in question on IMDB. They have much better information about the movie, the actors, etc than, say, Amazon.

-uberfrau