Saturday, September 1, 2007

Movie Review All or Nothing.


My vote? NOTHING. So a chat friend of mine suggested I contrast what I've written so far with a review of a movie I DID NOT like. All or Nothing's gritty tale of families in a Brit tenement left me underwhelmed. Dreary characters meander through their pointless lives. You're left with the impression that nothing has ever or will ever change. I'm all for glimpsing into the lives of "ordinary folk," but I just didn't find any reason to care what happened to these people.

If you want to watch a family unravel from bad choices, watch Dr. Phil. At least there you might find some entertainment value from a make-over, new breasts or some other giveaway.

Still wanna see it? Look in Bandon. Remember, the library web site lets you place a hold from the outlying branches. They bring it right to the library of your choice too. You can even gets books that way.

IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0286261/

OiVey

No comments: