Friday, September 28, 2007

Reason for this blog

I've been meaning to start a blog on "interesting movies" I found at the Library. I started out just picking movies off the shelf in Coos Bay and North Bend at random. I found some good ones just because I liked the actors or I'd heard about them somewhere. Then when I logged on to the library web site, I found I could click on DVDs and go through the list alphabetically. I'm still on the B's at the moment, but I think there's enough to start posting some "should see" with comments.

The library and Internet Movie Database links are to the upper left. Any reader can comment. I've made labels at the bottom of each review so you can see clearly a list of what I consider a gem, good, soso or dog. Also family and adult theme can be selected.

Suggestions welcome. Post a comment and I'll see what I can do.

Happy viewing Oregon!

OiVey

No comments: