Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Whois this blog for anyway...

I'm pretty sure I have zero readers from the Coos Bay area. My fault for not getting the word out. So who am I doing this for? Well me.

I test all kinds of things in here. I test the Amazon widgets and Google's Adsense program and I guess I should start testing the site driving kinds of programs too.

Honestly, it's a bit overwhelming. I like doing the writing and the movie watching part. I like finding some little tidbit on IMDB that I didn't know before. I like making Amazon pop out little data windows on the blog.

There's an Amazon program to allow people to download DVDs and TV shows now. I'm trying to figure out how to make a page that will take people directly to that option without doing the link over and over again every day. It's not that it takes that much time, but it's a giant pain.

Maybe there's some ad on software that'd do it, I just haven't looked. One option I'm considering is an aStore with Amazon. Then I can just put one link in the blog.

So this is what I'm thinking about and what I wanted to talk about. I'll do a review later today.

2 comments:

RioRanchoMac said...

At least one person from Coos Bay visited your site. Visit us at http://CoosBayNorthBend.com

RioRanchoMac said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.