Thursday, June 26, 2008

Me again....

I read earlier that a blog with associates links in ever post implied an over monetized system. My feeling is both IMDB and Amazon have information AND ads. Feel free to gripe at me if you're bothered by the frequency or content that you see.

If anyone chooses to purchase or download a film, the proceeds will go to the Coos County Library System. I wish to get a copy of Heavy Metal and one of Red Dwarf IV as I know for sure they don't have those. After that, it'd be nice to maybe get the third season of The Closer and The Muppet Show.

Tell me about any other movies, TV series or documentaries you'd love to see. I'd love to accomodate hopes and wishes. New stuff the library system purchases on a regular basis. I'm just talking older and more obscure material.

No comments: