Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday

I love Mondays. I will do a review this evening but I wanted to just do some lovin on some of you who read the blog. I do this to help people choose movies to watch from the Coos County Library System.

They have a new message forum over there. Click on the link in the upper left and check it out. The Join the online catalog steering committee forum! link is on the left of the page off main library site.

I am so grateful to the people who responded and told me I'm not just shouting in the dark. I love doing this blog.

I'm going to tinker with some of the layout. I just like the colors, even tho it has little to do with movie reviews. I think I'll see about making a nice banner for the top, but like most of my plans.. we'll just have to see how it goes.

Type at yall later.

No comments: