Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Movie Review


Helena Bonham Carter and Aaron Eckhart star as a couple who converse with each other at a wedding. I watched the first 10 minutes or so then I just fast forwarded until I became really bored and skipped around chapters.

Here I go again ranting against the cheating nature of humans. OK. Find a way to deal, please. These trite people with their trite dialog hopping into bed and then making excuses to their spouse. BORING.

You can just see them smarming their way into bed. I put off watching this and ended up having to hold it for a weekend viewing. I say just avoid the whole thing.

If I cannot dissuade you, try looking for the DVD in Bandon.

IMDB
Conversations with Other Women

Buy it on Amazon
Conversation(s) With Other Women

Download it from Amazon
Conversations with Other Women

No comments: