Friday, June 5, 2009

Unreview Nite

I know I should write and post a nice gem right now, but this ain't gonna happen. I sure think it would be fun to get some other people involved in this blog. I did realize it will take 10 years to review them all at the pace I have. I'd like to cut that down to five.

My third anniversary is tomorrow. Normally I wouldn't bring this up except that we were married in the science fiction section of the Powers Library. We don't live in powers, we just picked a judge that had the right to marry people there. It was a spur of the moment thing.

We talked about doing it some time and I heard people malign the date of 6/6/06 with delaying the birth of children and the like. I wanted to capture the date as a positive memory. We started making plans.

The judge didn't want to bother the person who had the key to the courthouse so we went inside the library and got hitched. I had a bad cold, but I didn't care. We had a couple friends with us and since it was his first marriage ceremony, the judge's dad took pictures.

Yay Powers Library.

No comments: