Saturday, March 28, 2009

Privacy Policy

I'm not sure what it all means but the Adsense program sent me an email mentioning they're adding some new methods for tracking a viewers interests. They said I needed to change my privacy policy. Since I had none stated, I'm writing this post.

The Internet is watching you, but I am not. I hope you read the posts on this blog and leave a comment regarding films you enjoy. If you post a URL in your comment, I save the email in order to check out your site on occasion.

It's possible by clicking on a Google Ad you'll get a cookie. If you don't want one, turn cookies off on your browser.

I hope this holds enough information to make you feel safe clicking any advertisement that catches your interest.

Feel free to comment on this or any other post.

No comments: