Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Movie Review: Appointment for a Killing


Though this TV movie has somewhat low production values, the true story nature of it kept my interest for the whole two hours. While I haven't known anyone so sociopathic as to plot to kill people the way this dentist did, Corbin Bernsen made me feel like I had. Markie Post and Kelsey Grammer also drew me into the story.

Bernsen plays a philandering dentist who cons his paramours into meeting men and plots to kill them for life insurance. His wife catches him with a woman in his dentist chair and divorces him. Later she finds out he killed his girlfriend's husband and his parents. A federal agent gets involved with a business rival is blown up.

Look in Bandon for this interesting true story.

IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106405/
.

No comments: