Tuesday, December 4, 2007

POST 100!

I'm so pleased to have so many posts. I set out to write reviews based on the Coos County Library DVD collection and to date I have over 100 reviews. I'm impressed with the number of delightful films I would never have found just going on recommendations from others.

I had a Bockbuster unlimited card when we lived in Medford, Oregon, but it didn't even occur to me to just go through a list selecting every film that held a little adult interest. By that I mean, I will watch a "child" DVD like say Cars or Yu Gi Oh, but not Blues Clues or the like.

I just found out today what ESO means. They provide services to people who cannot physically come into the library. It Stands for Extended Services Office. So some movies listed under that label may not be available to check out.

Please visit http://www.cooslibraries.org/screens/libs/eso/outreach.html to find out about ESO services with Coos County Libraries.

Happy 100 post day!

OiVey

No comments: