Monday, December 24, 2007

About This Blog & Holiday Wishes.

For those of you out there looking for long detailed reviews of film, please click on the Internet Movie Database link to the left. I include them with every short review I do. I also try and highlight outstanding performances when I see them.

My reviews are simply a taste to consider a film you might otherwise miss. There are so many gems lurking on the dusty library shelf. As I've posted before, this blog celebrates the Coos County Library System. Certainly you can rent from any retailer, and if you are not in Coos County, I encourage you to have a look within your own library system.

I hope you have a wonderful holiday in whatever form you choose to celebrate. I'm spending my Christmas watching videos. I'm not going to post until the 26th of December.

OiVey

No comments: