Sunday, December 30, 2007

Documentary Review: Breaking Ranks


This film explores the cause of four soldiers who fled to Canada rather than fight in the war in Iraq. I mentioned that I was watching it to some online friends and their reaction is they're traitors. I wouldn't call them that, but I do find major flaws in fleeing the country once you're already enlisted. These guys ought to stop sobbing about the choices that led them to the military in the first place. Seems to me you join up, you take what you're ordered to do. If you're like me, and don't take orders well, the military is not the place for you.

Worth a watch for the different points of views expressed. Head to Bandon to check out this film.

IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0867140/

The IMDB record for this film is very sparse.

OiVey

No comments: