Monday, October 12, 2009

Good Review:


Normally, I leave off the how to DVDs, but I wasn't sure what this film was about so I selected and THEN found out it was Jacques Pepin. He's a funny very French chef that's been around cooking shows for ages.

He's friendly and encourages us to try new and interesting dishes. Though I haven't tried any of the dishes from this program, I did try once to make stuffed chicken breast with plum sauce. I could have done better, but no one got sick. Yay me.

North Bend and SWOCC have copies of what might be the same program, but they have different data so I can't tell for sure. Then there's a book that would probably be the most helpful for cooking. Pick that up from Bandon

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0475912/

Buy this fine cooking DVD from Amazon: Jacques Pepin Fast Food My Way

No comments: