Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Movie Review: Daisy Miller


I like Cybill Shepherd, but after a few seconds of seeing her speak in this rule, I was ready to strangle her. Maybe the character is supposed to be this way but she babbled on about every nothing she could find. When I got fed up and started fast forwarding through things, it was impossible to understand her at all.

I've seen Cloris Leachman do way better too. I'd have to say everything about this film annoyed me. Even the settings and dress seemed dull. I mean sure, it was bright and shiny but it just didn't make me want to look at the screen. I guess the Oscar people liked the costumes, they were nominated for best designs.

Bandon, Coos Bay and Myrtle Point have the DVD and look at SWOCC and Coquille for the VHS tape.

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071385/

Buy the DVD from Amazon:
Daisy Miller

No comments: