Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Movie Review: The Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course


The special features for this DVD made me up the rating one level. The story and plot are inane and annoying, but I really laughed when I saw Steve Irwin dressed in lady's clothes doing a stunt.

Don't try this at home. I really don't know why they had to wrap the adventures in this story. Why can't they just catch animals and set them free or whatever as they do in their normal show? I guess they just couldn't figure out how to make a two hour feature with Mr. and Mrs. Irwin.

There are two DVDs at the library both called The Crocodile Hunter. One is the move the other is a collection of shows. I didn't' see the show collection, but I'm sure I'd rate it Soso as well. Collision Course is in Coquille and Bandon has both.

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0305396/

Buy the DVD from Amazon:
The Crocodile Hunter - Collision Course

No comments: