Thursday, September 24, 2009

Kiddie Dogs


Definitely for kiddies, I hated this so much. Too much flash and fast speak to understand the words. Maybe little kids would like it but I don't know. A 10-year-old boy with working parents makes wishes and gets fairy godparents who take care of him. I got bored and switched it off after that.

Library: Coquille

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0363600/

Amazon: The Fairly OddParents: Abra-catastrophe! The Movie


More like the extreme adventures of stupid Dave. Where Jim Varney's Ernest P. Worrell character charms with his ridiculous antics Super Dave Osborne bores me to tears.

I don't like how he crashes through everything and doesn't seem to suffer any consequences. One moment of almost funny when blind Ray Charles drives a bus through the streets of Las Vegas, but nothing can make up for all the terrible acting and dumb plot. Use your judgement, but I wouldn't let my kids or grandkids watch this.

Library: Bandon

IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144096/

Amazon: The Extreme Adventures of Super Dave

No comments: