Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dog Review: Felis the Cat


Sometimes older stuff holds some little interesting cultural lifestyle golden nugget of entertainment. Sadly, not in this case. These cartoons may appeal to someone studying the artform or a true classic lover, but generally, they're rather mundane and dull.

I barely could sit through five before I got super tired of them. Nice in a passing kind of way, but I'd just avoid them. Dora and Coos Bay have a copy of this DVD for the dedicated fans out there.

Here's the IMDB for director Otto Mesmer who did many of the cartoons: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0582250/

Amazon: Felix the Cat Woos Whoopee

1 comment:

Joe Clark said...

Yes. I had to watch the animation for my Animations study class in college. We berated the whole cartoon the entire time for pisspoor animation. I feel bad now.