Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Movie Review: Norbit


Shall I refrain from calling something bad because everyone else does? NOPE! Where have we seen this plot before? Oh, that's right, EVERYWHERE. Eddie Murphy plays the lead and his wife. Murry said that's clever.

Me? I just can't get over this stupid story of an orphan who hangs out with a woman who abuses him into marriage. I guess it's supposed to be funny how he really loves someone else but she's marrying a con artist Cuba Gooding Jr..

Mr. And Mrs. Norbit "get it on" by her taking a running belly flop at him and breaks the bed. I felt pain, not because of the scene but because it's just cruel and unfunny.

Coos Bay, Bandon and Coquille library branches have copies of this disaster DVD.

IMDB
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0477051/

If you REALLY want to buy it on Amazon, here's the link:
Norbit (Full Screen)

PS I wrote this on Teusday, but I didn't post it until today. I guess I didn't hit the button. My bad.

No comments: