Saturday, October 13, 2007

Movie Review Babel


Dear Brad Pitt, can I please have my two hours back? Real life people make all kinds of bad choices and run their life off into ditches. I don't really think it's all that entertaining unless there's some point. I don't know why the white couple were in Morocco, I don't know why the Mexican maid thought she could take the kids across the border without permission and what is with the Japanese girl? The only people who I understood their motivations were the Moroccan kids. They were CHILDREN and couldn't understand the implications of firing a rifle.

Creepy, pointless and boring, in that see look at us we made a dramatic movie to get Oscar buzz, but there's no other reason for this film.

IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0449467/

OiVey

No comments: