Thursday, August 30, 2007

Movie Review 10 Items or Less


10 Items or Less stars Morgan Freeman as an aging well known actor whose let fear stifle his career . He is dropped off at a small grocery to meet a director who never shows. Paz Vega captivates as the hard working clerk who befriends Freeman. He helps her turn her life around and she helps him find his spark. Quirky, real and quite funny.

Check it out at the Bandon Library. Better yet, use your card to login to and put in a hold. It's easy. Just look up the movie using keywords then select hold. This only works with the outlying libraries such as Bandon, Dora, Lakeside, Myrtle Point and Coquille. You can have it sent to the library of your choice. This does NOT work with Coos Bay and North Bend movies, but unless it's a real popular movie, you can just pick it up while you're there.

IMDB http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0499603/

Rent it on Amazon:
10 Items or Less

2 comments:

taffi said...

I haven't seen this film, but I LOVE Paz Vega. She was so good in Spanglish, and I like how the plot sounds. When I have some time I must get it on Netflix.

CourageUs said...

Yes! she is indeed outstanding. I have Spanglish on my list. I haven't seen it yet. I know it's at the Library.

Oi