Tuesday, November 13, 2007

List of Gems

I'm having a rough day so I thought I'd do a recap and "about this blog" post. I love the Coos County Library System and we watch on average seven to 10 movies a week. I pick from the shelves of outlying libraries because the website does not allow holds in Coos Bay or North Bend. Sometimes my hubby Murry picks something up directly off the shelf, but mostly I use the internet.

I'm still in the B's as I check out the DVD collection one at a time. When I review a film not in the A's or B's it's because I like to vary my ratings or someone suggests something I will really like. Once in a great while, I'll just look up a film I know I like. That happened with Muriel's Wedding and Blast From the Past. I own copies of those films as I like them very much.

Feel free to comment on anything.

No comments: